Your options include
• Tell me more first.
• What would you like to know?...the quick answer is…
• I hate that expression but I’m happy to help a friend.
• Of course. What’s your question so I know what resources on my blog and Web site will benefit you most?
• Sure, I started my business to assist as many people as possible so let’s set up a consultation at my hourly rate of $__.
Continue to use your head for more than a hat stand. Instead of asking to pick someone else’s brain
• Check their Web site and blog for information
• Visit your public library (and their online resources) to gather information
• Check with your Chamber of Commerce
• Ask for a consultation centered around one specific concern or topic
Save time and shine online with content creation, writing, editing, publishing, and online posting done for you by Debbie Lynn Butler, the E-Content Butler.
Image credit: Debbie Lynn Butler