In addition to the basic questions you learned in school—who, what, when, where, why, and how—ask the following when creating content for your blog or Web site:
• What question have I been asked more than once this week and how can I answer it in terms that a newbie will understand?
• What if…?
• Why do I do what I do? What is my motivation or my story?
• How can this be done better?
• What do I wish I knew at the beginning?
• What would I tell someone I was mentoring?
• What do I do better than my competition?
Save time and shine online with content creation, writing, editing, publishing, and online posting done for you by Debbie Lynn Butler, the E-Content Butler.
Image credit: Debbie Lynn Butler