• Look at your Web site and blog statistics to see what has generated the most interest. Focus on these areas.
• Pull out your calendar and pencil in themes (related to the
areas of interest revealed by your stats) for your blog posts, e-mail marketing newsletters, and other online content. If you post frequently, pick a daily or weekly theme. If you publish less often, choose a subject of the month. No wasting time coming up with a new topic each time you need fresh content.
• Choose promotions to go along with your themes now instead of putting it off until later. Create bundles to make use of articles, e-books, info products, reports, and other content you already have to offer OR offer previously published content in a different format like an audio download or a transcript of a video.
• Schedule time to get your topics and promotional ideas to your custom content writing assistant. If you aren’t ready to hire help, set aside a block of at least four hours to draft all your content in one sitting instead of trying to write in odd moments of your day.
• Let your assistant schedule, post, and publish the content you approve.
What tasks would you like to delegate?
Services, enables clients to save time and shine online with her content writing, editing, and online presence management services.